Sonntag, Mai 06, 2018

MY SPRING FAVORITES!






Hey my loves! How is everybody doing? Hope you had a great weekend so far :))
So first a little life update: I twisted my ankle on Tuesday and now i'm just laying in bed and watching netflix all day all night haha. Its such a classic sarah move haha. Every year when the weather is getting better and better i have to hurt myself. Last year it was my left ankle now its the right one but u know what doesn't kill u makes u stronger haha (you're welcome for the catchy tune ;))

So with no further ado here are my favorites for this spring! My closet basically consist of white tops and jeans haha. I think its just a easy and perfect combo for spring or summer. 

white top (pimkie); jeans (here
Another favorite of mine is the trench coat. For me its a classic everyone should have in her closet. You can dress it up for the evening with heels and a black slip dress or more casual for the day with sneakers and jeans. As i'm more of easy and comfy girl i dressed it with sneakers for a stroll on a sunny sunday afternoon or a shopping trip.

trenchcoat (here)



My next two favorites are accessories. First its golden vintage earrings. I've bought them in London and i love them ever since. They're such a good go to when you just wear a simple outfit or even to add a little something to your evening outfit. 

The ones i featured are from h&m (here). I'm thinking about getting them because they're so prrreeettyy. 



One of my all time favorites are white sneakers (here), (here) and (here). I wear them basically every single day because i'm just a sneaker girl haha and i like to be comfy when going to uni or work. 
You can even wear them with a cute summer dress or just jeans. Whatever you fancy haha. 







And last but not least another favorite of mine. But this time its a book. I heard so many good things about it that i had to get it aswell. I did not finish ist yet but i must say i love it already. It's probably like my every own bible hahaha i take it everywhere with me. Its called "the subtle art of not giving a f***" by Mark Manson. 
Its so good because i always give to many f*** about what others will think about everything i do so this book helps me a lot. I know it sounds cheesy but its true. 

Now i'm done so i hope you have a great sunday and a great week! xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ist richtig gut geworden!:)musst für Sommer auch eins machen!
    Du weißt ja ich liebe deinen Style - freue mich auf Dienstag (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hihi du süße! freu mich auf Dienstag!!xx

    AntwortenLöschen

© 2020 · sarahangelina