Dienstag, Juni 07, 2016

WCD 2016










So how is everyone going? I'm already back from Australia a whole month and i'm still missing it. I think I'll  never stop missing it and i'm still jet lagged or i don't know why else i'm always awake at night till 5 am in the morning. I just can't fall asleep in the moment and that's really annoying because i need all my energy for creating my application file for a Design School in Düsseldorf. I really really wanna get in so it's been a bit of stressful weeks so far. Besides that i also applied for a few universities and apprenticeship.
Last weekend i was at World Club Dome in Frankfurt with my bestie. It was so so so so epic. I saw all my fav DJ's on one weekend, how awesome he?. My highlight was  Martin Garrix for sure haha. Since i start loving his music i always wished to see him live and finally this dream came true. But Steve Aoki and Hardwell were really lit aswell. Catch up with u guys soon! xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2020 · sarahangelina